nice re!!Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Offcourse😆 but has to be abt CC member n some funny or interesting title
Agli baar I'll also suggest
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
nice re!!Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Offcourse😆 but has to be abt CC member n some funny or interesting title
Agli baar I'll also suggest
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Me kuch bol nahi sakti. Warna nani double lecture degi 😆
🤣🤣🤣
Mein jibon sathi & KK & jamuna dhaki k bare mein kuch nehi bol sakti...
Originally posted by: KSO7QBRVJ7TQCV5H
me to pahele hi samaj gai thi
Badi samajdar hu me
Jab dipali di ne yaha pe post rakha tab me direct MF check karne gai thi aur sab samaj gai
Me ghumte ghumte pohoch gayi 🤣
By God kya grilled kiya he uff 🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
😆😆 yes offcourse
arey walmart mein dhoom machi thi... PS5 sab sold out..🤣
Yup
Me suggest karke kisiko latka doon,fir wo suggest karne mujhe latkata hai🤪🤣
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
any todha credit le le... Maaza aayega😆
Nice do gauri...
haina!!Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Hmmm...
Mein bhi such Rahi thi kuch dekhu...
Nehi toh book leke beth jaugi...
I just bought Silmarillion
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
😆😆😆 but RVR toh PT hai😉
Does she look like one? She barely remembers it also
I don’t want to be someone for the namesake so doing something which I really can 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I made it from milk powder and it turned out really well..👍🏼
Really will try 👍🏼