Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: scorp1AN
Usne khud modify karne keliye ye bread and butter batayi thi 🤣
ALU mere dost...🤗
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Khooni chudail already planned for my next also
She has the next title ready for me
Khooni chudail is making sure I go for the next also
Kya baat hai!
I am sure tu jaldi popular hojaogi 🤣
Mein bhi thik hu...
Kya kar Rahi hai???
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Nehi yr...
Kuch time pehle class khatam Hui abhi kuch kaam kar Rahi hu...
Oh okay but dinner khalo jaldi
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣 poor Varshaa. Help karte karte khudh shaheed hogayi
Sab ko chance milna chaiye and wahi chance rishi ko mili 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
ALU mere dost...🤗
Nishu 🤗
Ya ya make sure that I do become famous and popular and that too international level 🤣
Watching tv yaaar
That NIK show
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Ya ya make sure that I do become famous and popular and that too international level 🤣
Shivi will take care of that 👍🏼
🤣🤣