Originally posted by: arryline
Apparently good
I’m guessing will help the reader segregate the important topics 😕
okie...thks 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: arryline
Apparently good
I’m guessing will help the reader segregate the important topics 😕
okie...thks 🤗
Originally posted by: Barbiebarbie11
Aaj toh mene RaHel ka b ff dekha😆
Kaun???
oh...sorry ryt now I can't suggest.... Maybe once's I started too cool down I will suggest...Originally posted by: NewAccount
Areey you should suggest what type of torture you want to see next. Someone can tweet this to writer.
Originally posted by: Barbiebarbie11
Actually CVS set a highly image of vansh in our minds
Mafia, cunning,baaz ki nazar,iss shehr mein uski ijazat k bagair pata tk nhi hilta, sher ka rutaba and all that
I still hope he turns out to be a mastermind from day one.
Actually they never showed his side of story not a single monologue from him so,we can still hope he'll be the real mastermind.
Kabir se manipulate hona is kinda not VR thing(my heart screams this)
I really hope he has some sort of bigger plan and that he wasn't ignorant from the start.
Else CVs have ruined a character they created.
Look at Ishani face in the 1st pic🤣🤣
Originally posted by: merryyura
EX-ACTLY! Naam ki family hai bas. Warna reality mei pehle chance mei hi betray kar de sab ek dusre ko 😡
Hypocrisy bhi same episode mein dikha di, dance drama then powder drame mein sab ki acting😡😡
Originally posted by: merryyura
Naah. Ab se riddhima agar family ko bachana hai raag gayegi toh I'm not gonna support her anymore. Aise family ke liye sab kyun sehna jab unhe apki koi kadar hi na ho.
Respect unhe hi do jo usse deserve karte hain. 😵
Wohi toh she need to sing
saasuji/ daadiji tune meri kadar naa jaani..
Bahu ko tumne bahu na samjha
samjha naukrani...
Yahaan main ruki thi kyunki
main thi vansh ki deewani
yahaan pe mujhe pe ki
sab ne apni mann maani..
abhi main chalti hoon
yehi maine thaani...
Exactly, kitni pyari baatein karti thi, kitni umeedein thi use apni life se. Everything was a fairy tale for her and now she's literally living a nightmare😒Yeah
I would loved to have seen more of that happy, chirpy Riddhu.
But sadly we only got to see her like that for one episode
on point...they don't want good suggestions.In name of romance only trip fall catch but torture they have very nice ideas everytime.Originally posted by: NewAccount
Areey you should suggest what type of torture you want to see next. Someone can tweet this to writer.