Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: arryline
Kal khatam ho jaye ,I regret saying once this show is Uber fast paced
Ab toh chewing gum bana diya hai ,I wouldn’t have mind of scenes were good but OTT drama 🤪
Dikhayenge drama thoda fans ka sar dukhaayenge., n hum log iodex/ zandu balm laga kar so jaayenge.,..
Unka episode wohi dekhe..🤣
Originally posted by: merryyura
Naah. Ab se riddhima agar family ko bachana hai raag gayegi toh I'm not gonna support her anymore. Aise family ke liye sab kyun sehna jab unhe apki koi kadar hi na ho.
Respect unhe hi do jo usse deserve karte hain. 😵
Mujhe toh aaj “Kya Kehna” dance wali hypocrisy pe bahut hasi aayi
I was like WTH kya drama hai ye family ka barring few all are at each other’s throat all time and will betray at the best available chance aur pyaar aise dikha rahe jaise honey
First time Voot ne kuch acha kiya hoga
And the gifs are back 😆😆
Interview or the person 😛
The person is obviously cute😳
And he made the interview also cute😆
Apparently good
I’m guessing will help the reader segregate the important topics 😕
Ziva...🤗
the topic which will get 250 + views will turn red automatically... dw nothing new this was the feature in old IF website before it got updated.. so dw chill maaro 😆
I think I know why you're so happy 🤔
occasion he aisha hai toh gif ko aana he tha😆