mujhe link deOriginally posted by: MafiaQueen17
Me apni bhadaas nikal aayi edt me 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
mujhe link deOriginally posted by: MafiaQueen17
Me apni bhadaas nikal aayi edt me 🤣
Hi Nish🤗
Kal hi episode dekha Friends ka🤣
Mast hai na😆
Abhi Tum dono ladkiya ho toh Dostana ka gif toh nahi daal sakti naa🤪
Waise if you say wo bhi dhundhke laati hoon😉🤣
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Kya Qualifications likhne hai🤪
Jet Speed Posting
Eyes & Ears Everywhere
Good At sending Info from Here to There and vice versa
Strategic Marketing
🤣🤣
Abeeee
Ears and eyes everywhere! Maine kiya kya??
wow these are soo good khooni chudail
make sure to mention that I make everything and everyone live upto their name and standards
so I’ll make Rangu outstanding by making them show their colors 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: KEBOAIF3RGVP46KM
Tum bahot bholi ho Rishi...
Woh toh main zaroor hu
U have understood me Maaaaniii
Ek post hoto page number du tuje 🤣
Installments me boli hu aaj 🤣
Heyy suwadi sukaniya 🤗
Omg
HAHAHAHAHA 🤣
I can’t. I’m laughing out loud here 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: EGDSGOQNY4D2DIFZ
mujhe link de
Edt padhna padega ek post pe nahi nikali he 🤣
Originally posted by: dipali13
Ham haina 🤗
Kaise ho Di???