nishalholic143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This is awesome loved it 

Want more of SidNi romance too

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

So they faked the separation. But they still need to bring down those two culprits.

nishalluv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Super awesome

Waiting for more of SidNi

JiyaNishal thumbnail

Fantastic update

Want more of SidNi romance 

Waiting for next

aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Fantastic update 

Sidni are going to become parents 

Muffaa6525 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 43

Author's POV

"Roshni! Siddharth!" Asha yells standing in front of SidNi's room, knocking their door.

"shit" Siddharth mutters breaking away from each other's swollen lips. Roshni giggles seeing him as her stubbornness was the prime cause for their sudden long heated up make out session on the dressing table, when she was going through her morning make up routine.

"hassi aari tujhe" he states leaning in towards her, attacking her neck with small wet kisses.

"GUYS!" Asha shouts again making Siddharth back off letting a string of curses.

"Ash we'll be there in a minute" Roshni replies, shouting a little so she could hear.

Asha giggles thinking that she has interrupted them in a very wrong time, yelling back an 'okay' she hops down the stairs to the living room where most of them were present.

"she's gone" Siddharth says pressing their bodies together.

"so?" she asks circling her arms around his neck.

With his long soft finger drawing circles on the soft material covering her slender waist he rubs her nose with his, "what so? mujhe ek aur kiss chahiyea" he demands his lips dangerously close to her.

"just one" she says sternly.

"dkhekten" he closes his eyes as she leans towards him, with her soft, faint pink lips brushing his.

He smiles as she kisses his lower lip, nibbling it like it's her favorite candy, she smirks when he his lost at her touch on his nape.

She shoves him and runs towards the door leaving him hanging with his mouth open.

"Roshni" he whines as she leaves their room, "tu toh gayi, baby" he mutter, setting his hair.

A smile makes it's way to his lips as he remembers the events of this morning and the previous night. After a long break, he is finally happy, and his happiness is with his wife. Touching his lips, he grins widely thinking the way her lips sucked them with love. 

Tugging his coat, he exits his room and gets down the stairs only to be filled with delight as he watches Roshni laughing with the others seated on the living room. He wants nothing but that, his Roshni, being happy with him, for the rest of their lives. Smiling again he sits beside her, resting his head on the couch, one of his hand on his thigh and the other around her waist.

Roshni gasps as he pulls her closer to him, she blushes as everyone present there whistle at them.

"Siddharth stop" she says sternly trying to removes his arm. He smirks leaning towards her.

"Siddharth!" she sends a deadly glare in his direction only making his smirk wider.

He places his lips on her ear, sending various signals down her spine, making her take a deep breath and shut her eyes for a milli second, "this is your punishment, love, for leaving me like that" his hot breath hits on her earlobe. 

She couldn't control the number off emotions that action created inside her. Squeezing her thighs shut, "excuse me" she gets up and runs to the kitchen where Nani, Beeji and a few others were present.

Shaking his head, he laughs silently to himself lowering his head, "thank you god" saying this, his focus changes from the floor to the human beings sitting in front of him.

"Asha kahaan hai?" he asks as he sees that she was missing.

"yehaan hai" Asha replies as she enters the living room, with Roshni walking beside her, both the girls having trays in their hands.

They serve the men sitting, and sit on the couch.

Siddharth pouts at Roshni when she doesn't sit beside him, patting the seat next to him, he squints his eyes at her signaling her to sit with him. She shakes her head, making him pout more. Giggling to herself she shakes her head and takes her phone. Typing a message quickly, she locks her phone, silently joining the morning conversation at the Khurana Mansion.

His phone gets a notification. He picks up and grins when he sees her name.

Roshni❤️

Behave yourself Mr. Khurana

He smirks typing the reply. 

Siddharth❤️

well Mrs. Khurana aap itna hot lag rahi hai, mera man toh phisle ga na

Her phone goes off a notification, she cocks a brow at him, switching her phone on. She blushes as she reads the message.

Typing out a text, she thinks to tease him. Deleting the previous message, she types in the new text.

He gets another notification, as he unlocks his phone thinking she would've scolded him. As he reads the message, his eyebrows crease together.

Roshni❤️

Do you know what's warmer than mittens?

He looks at her before sending a reply.

Siddharth❤️

lol what?

Roshni❤️

my hands down your pants and yours on mine

He reads the message, his eyebrows raise up and his brown orbs widen. Ignoring the bulge in his south he types reply.

Siddharth❤️

Wow! that's hot

He winks at her when their eyes lock for a second.

Roshni❤️

Do you wanna know what's hotter?

He cocks his brow at her now, who winks at him back.

Siddharth❤️

Baby I know what you're thinking and NO!

Roshni❤️

Killjoy... wanna know what's hotter???

Siddharth❤️

you're aren't going stop are you?

She shakes her head in a 'no', her lips form an innocent smile. Seeing her cute actions, he types out a reply.

Siddharth❤️

Fine, tell me what's hotter?

She grins while typing out the message.

Roshni❤️

You tasting me like the lollipop you're sucking now

His jaw drops, letting the lollipop fall on his pant. He looks at her who was smirking at his reaction. He shifts uncomfortably when his little buddy pokes underneath his pants.

She sees this and types something.

Before he could read, "puttar what's wrong?" Raj asks as he sees his son's face flushed, a little bit

"n...nothing papa" he replies bringing up his phone in his view.

Roshni❤️

Someone looks excited, want me to calm you down? With my mouth?

Siddharth coughs trying to calm his raging emotions. All eyes fall on him as he moves, sitting on the couch, with a cushion forcefully pushed down his southern region.

He knew that his wife was bold, but he didn't think that she would be like this in front of the whole family.

"Sid are you okay?" Bablu Chachu asks.

"yeah Chachu" he speaks. After a few seconds everyone fall back into the conversation. 

She pouts, making her look damn sexy.

Siddharth❤️

what are you doing? Stop!

He glares at her, picking up the lollipop.

Roshni❤️

I ain't doing anything baby, but if you want, i'm going to the bathroom

She smiles wickedly at him, subtly sending a wink at his direction she goes to their room after excusing herself. After leaving the door open, she sits waiting for him, admiring one of their pictures on the wall.

On the other hand, he was still sitting in the living room, with everyone having a general conversation. He tried to go after her but Karan and Rithvik made him sit beside them.

"uh excuse m-" he gets up only to be grasped by Karan making him slump on the couch.

"kahaan? sit here na" Karan smirks patting Siddharth's head.

"bewakoof" Siddharth mutters glaring at him.

He taps his foot on the floor thinking if she would be waiting for him. 

"Sid toh aaj we're going there right?" Asha asks.

"yes Ash, we have to check that place up" he informs, his mood changing from romance to rage when he thinks about the things the brother sister duo did to them.

"we have very less time, let's go" Karan says getting up.

Siddharth nods, he thinks whether he should let Roshni accompany them or not. It maybe a really long day.

"yeah, let's go" Siddharth gets up dusting his pants and sets his coat in place.

"lekin Roshni?" Asha asks.

"it's better if she's here" Siddharth tells sighing, "who knows what would happen there... she should take rest".

"yeah" Asha nods in understandment, "um I'll stay with her" she offers.

"okay" Siddharth nods his head at her and they, Siddharth, Karan, Rithvik, and Yash, leave the mansion.

Mean while Roshni gets annoyed when he's still not turned up. "urgh Siddharth where you?" she mutters.

Roshni❤️

i'm waiting

Siddharth sees the message, starting the car. Smiling sadly to him he types out a reply. He wants to nothing but to spend time with her, but he has to bring them out of this mess. Sighing he presses on the accelerator making the car move.

Siddharth❤️

sorry baby, had to leave, I'll be back soon, I Love You

"what?" she voices as she reads the message, "he left?"

Getting angry she exits her room, bumping with Asha on the process.

"ouch" Roshni says rubbing her forehead.

"shit, Rosh are you okay?" Asha asks checking her for any bruises.

"i'm fine but Siddharth is not going to be"

"why?"

"he told me that we can go there together but now he isn't here, is he?"

"they left Roshni"

"see" she states crossing her arms. 

"but it's for your wellness sweety, you're pregnant and you shouldn't take this much stress" Asha says holding Roshni shoulders while walking inside.

"i'm just pregnant Ash, it's not like i'm not going to die" Roshni snaps at her who sighs.

"Roshni don't speak like that" Asha says as they get seated on the bed, "you know what's our life been for a the past two months and you also know how it f**king hurts for everyone to not be with you in the first days of your pregnancy" she speaks in a calm way. Looking at her best friend, Roshni nods at her, sighing sadly, "and you also know what's happening now... we don't want another life to be in danger and most importantly not yours..."

"you're right Ash..." Roshni starts, "but he told me that he'd take me with him"

"Roshni tum samaj nahi rahi ho, he wants nothing but tera saath, lekin uske liye teri tabiyat teek honi chahiyea and what if something happens there, with you... he'll not be able to forgive himself for keeping you in that position Rosh, he loves you so much that it hurts, for him, that you were the one suffering... you were the one meeting those two... you don't how much he used to worry about you sweety... not for yourself atleast for him, your Siddharth, chaanti se sit here, take rest and let things go as it's going... please" Asha finishes as a lone tear falls from her eyes.

"fine Ash" Roshni sighs again accepting the big hug her friend is offering.

"everything will be okay Roshni... things will go as we've planned...it'll be okay" Asha voices out soothing words, rubbing Roshni's back as she sobs silently.

Roshni sniffs before speaking, "it will be okay Ash, Siddharth joh hai mera saath" she smiles looking at the photo frames on the wall.

Hours pass away and it's midnight and the boys have still no returned. Roshni waited for Siddharth to return without sending him a call or a text cause she knows that he'd be busy and it's best for not to disturb him. She spent the whole day sitting and having a great quality time with the rest of the family. 

Giggles filled in the living room of the Khurana Mansion where Roshni, Asha, Kritika were present. They fall in a comfortable silence, excluding the elephant in the room. The mess they're in. The mess, unfortunately, created by Durga's son, even though she and the other elders were oblivious to this fact.

"hey guys" Siddharth's voice echoes as he enters the mansion followed by the other three. From the looks of them tells that they weren't successful.

"hey" they all give a curt nod to one and another, trying not to show their disappointment at today's venture.

Yash roamed his eyes in between everyone, before excusing himself to his room. Siddharth steps up to follow him but is stopped by Kritika who gives him an assuring nod and gestures him towards Roshni, who was just sitting there staring at him. He sighs to himself nodding back to his sister who rushes her way to Yash's room before he shuts the door letting his walls break down.

Siddharth lifts his head up to meet his gaze with his wife who was staring back at him, with love and affection present in her eyes. He smiles half heartedly, wanting to tell her that they are safe, and out of this mess but no, even though he wants to, he won't lie to her saying that things are okay. Well maybe yes they are safe, if they ignore the mess they are in. 

"aap log jaake fresh ho jao, main khaana laga deti hun" Asha speaks up, getting from the couch. As there were fully committed with the search, today, they didn't have time to eat anything.

Rithvik and Karan nod at her and go to their respective rooms leaving the love birds alone, lost in each others' eyes. He slowly walks towards her with a small smile on his lips, and she responds with a smile to him.

The couch beside her goes down due to his weight. He made himself comfortable beside her, and props himself that his head rested on her shoulder, their fingers intertwined together. Both sigh in unison, for reasons well known to them.

"you okay, na?" she asks resting her head against his. With both their eyes closed, they enjoy the warmth emitting from the other. 

He sighs deeply before replying with a nod and she understands that he doesn't wants to talk about it now, it's better if they have the 'talk' after the boys have their tummies filled. They fall into silence loving the feel of how their skin brushed onto the other. They smiled at the way in which their fingers fit snugly around each other, almost as if they were moulded to perfection. 

"I love you" he voices out, bring their entwined hand lock towards his soft lips. He kisses her knuckles softly.

She smiles when he simply places his lips and doesn't moves their hands from there, "I love you too" she kisses his hair making him smile more.

Siddharth's POV

"Roshni, ye kaafi hai" Rithvik speaks taking the plate from Roshni, who was intended on making us fat by the end of the day.

"Rosh, i'm full" Karan speaks with his mouth full of food.

"pch, sirf ek" she speaks to both the boys, placing one chapati on each plate.

She smiles as they sigh eating the new one. Something about the way she smiles brings in peace to me. This is what I want. Her to be happy. Her to smile. Her to be safe. Beside me. In my arms. 

Once I bring her out of this mess, I take a vow to myself that I'll surely give her the happiness she's destined for. She's not meant to be in this mess and more than any of us she's the one that has gone through a lot. At this time she's meant to take rest and not stress herself. I'd kill myself if my two girls get hurt even a little, I won't leave the idiots who caused it.

Two girls...

My heart is still not able to take in the fact the my Roshni is pregnant, with my baby, our baby living under her mother's soft skin. With her mother protecting her and her father not there with her for the first 61 days of her development. Even now I have those breakdowns at the rest room when I take in the fact that I missed all those days, when she needed me the most but I couldn't be there for her.

I'm sorry, love. I promise to you that after this I'll always be by your side, no matter what happens. You were and always will be my first priority.

My eyes widen when I see her walking towards me with a smile on her face. No I don't want one more chapati. Although i'm a Punjabi, i'm done for the night. I increase the speed of my chewing so that I can escape but sadly she stands next to me with her hand picking up the chapati from the plate.

"baby, bas-" I start only to be cut off by her death glare, directed towards me. Her soft lips pressed together in a thin line, oh how badly I wanna kiss them. Her glare doesn't softens when I give her my best pout.

"I'll take that baby" I voice out taking the last of them from the plate making her sweet lips break into a wide grin. She always loves when everyone loves things done by her. She places a kiss on my cheek making my grin widen and hops off to the kitchen where Asha was there, preparing something else for us. I swear these two won't leave us.

Even after she's disappeared into the kitchen, my eyes are still looking in that way. I always wanted her to be this happy. 

And something pops up in my mind, remember we had a deal that when she learns to cook that I'd have to give a gift and in return she has to teach me cooking, until now she hasn't done that. Even though I know the basics, I wanna learn cooking with her. 

And I still haven't received the daily punishment for the day. Although we weren't talking through phones, we were connected and I used to get my punishments for the day through messages. I used to record myself and send them back to her. Oh those days were the worst. She made me do all the things. 

One day she wanted me to do push ups for two hours with only five minutes rest. One day she wanted me to clean the apartment I was living in and didn't want even a single dust in my sight. And one day she wanted me to tell her how much she meant to me which resulted in me recording a video for a whole hour telling her value in my life. One day, due to her hormones, she felt down and alone so the whole day I had kept sending her how much I love her. To which I was sent back with a picture of her smiling through tears. 

I had to stop myself not too run to her, wipe her tears and keep her in my arms, safe... but I couldn't... due to the fact that I was being monitored 24/7 by those two weird creatures.

My sub conscious mind sees her walking back with a tray in her hand, with long glasses of something white filled in it. Lassi. Nowadays due to our baby living in my wife's tummy, she's been craving lassi at the nights on a daily basis. It's been hard for me to convince her that I can't drive and get to her place only to give a that, even though it's worth it and I can run across the world just to make her smile, I wasn't in the position to do that.

"and he's whipped" Karan's comment brings me out of my trance and that's when I notice that she was seated beside me, with the tray placed on the table and the boys have already washed their hands and i'm still stuck with the last half of the chapati. 

I watch her face, her hair strands falling in between her eyes which she tucks it behind her ear. I've always found that sexy, I don't know why, but I just do. Her soft cheeks portray a nice shade of red, showing that she's blushing under my gaze on her. Smiling to herself, she lifts the glass of lassi and the liquid slowly runs through her throat when she parted her lips to take a sip of it. Her dark brown eyes softening as she relished it's taste.

My hand lifts up shoving the chapati into my mouth as I absentmindedly check her out with the widest grin on my face. The way her lips pull up in a smile, the way her tongue runs over her lips wiping off the leftover of the liquid, the way she watches me with love on her eyes. The way she blushes when the idiots beside me tease me of being 'lover boy' and stuff, but my ears chose to shut them out and focus on my life on front of me. The way she does each and everything makes me fall more for her.

"f*ck" I swear when I chew on something making the insides of my mouth burn. What the hell? I avert my gaze and move my hand to pick the glass having water only to Asha move it towards her, "Ash, mujhe paani dho" I cough not able to take in the spicy-ness lingering on my tongue.

She sticks her tongue out and shakes her head in a 'no', only after she gives a hi-fie to Rithvik I understand their plan. I look down to my plate and that's when I notice the half eaten green chili. 

Dang it!

I move my hand further atleast to get the lassi, which could sooth the spice out of my tongue. One second the glass was in my grasp and the next it was in Roshni's hand.

"Roshni" I whine, "dho mujhe" I lean in towards her who shakes her head and moves back, giggling like a cute girl.

"baby bohot spicy hai, please do na" I pout. She laughs moving away from me, her chest vibrating, her hair bouncing as she moves, her eyes lit up in happiness. Amidst the burning sensation in my mouth, my lips break into a smile when I watch her, laughing her eyes out in euphoria. 

I really am in deep love with her, aren't I?

I pout a bit extra and she gives me the glass. Without wasting a second I empty the sweet lassi, calming the burns down.

"better?" she chuckles. To which I glare at her with a small smile forming on my lips. I turn my eyes to the others who were busy laughing their ass off at my actions.

"I'll be back" after placing a kiss on her forehead I head to the kitchen.

After washing my hands and gulping the glasses of ice water I return back, to find the gang seated on the couches, each with a lassi glass of their own. I sit beside her, throwing my arm around her shoulders, bringing up her long legs to her chest, she relaxes snuggling into me with her empty lassi glass placed in the side table. She looks up to me, with a smile on her lips.

I kiss her forehead again, her smile widen as she rests her head against my heart, the place where she belongs and owns it completely. Smiling to myself, I look up only to see the faint smile on everyone present in here.

Asha cuddled up in Rithvik's arms, Karan seated in the lone chair sipping onto the lassi, Kritika sitting beside Yash, trying their best to force smiles on the faces. 

We are yet to have that conversation, don't we?

It all started that night, when...

Edited by Muffaa6525 - 3 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Wow. Never seen such a bold Roshni. She took his breath away.