Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: arviabhigya

Thanks Gauri for the update🤗

I want Prachi to know about Abhi meera marriage and Pranbir to be together. 

I watched Monday's episode finally🤗

I m just glad that before Prachi could get Ranbir to promise her that he would agree to Pallavi, Vikram came.

Foreshadowing perhaps. Itni jaldi Pranbir nahin alag honge !

Yeah thank god Vikram interrupted before prachi made ranbir promise her she will listen to whatever pallavi asked him to do.  It is a good sign too that pallavi isn't going to get what she wants. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Waise Sammy you will have to be more active now😆 as you are creator of ATs😆 If ATs get over fast, we will need u😎

Ok lol 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

New AT for pranbir to use after this thread reaches 150 pages:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5196057#155134705

arviabhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Yeah thank god Vikram interrupted before prachi made ranbir promise her she will listen to whatever pallavi asked him to do.  It is a good sign too that pallavi isn't going to get what she wants. 

Yep😎

arviabhigya thumbnail

😆😆

Miss-Behave thumbnail

OMG guys I just thought about one thing now. Ranbir has not told prachi that he is going to break up with her because of pallavi yet and that he has agreed to marry rhea. What if now the bet thing is going to be brought back up and ranbir tells prachi that he only pretended to love her on rhea's saying and to break her heart once she falls in love with him, to make prachi hate him so that in his eyes it will be easier to make prachi away from him. 

arviabhigya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

OMG guys I just thought about one thing now. Ranbir has not told prachi that he is going to break up with her because of pallavi yet and that he has agreed to marry rhea. What if now the bet thing is going to be brought back up and ranbir tells prachi that he only pretended to love her on rhea's saying and to break her heart once she falls in love with him, to make prachi hate him so that in his eyes it will be easier to make prachi away from him. 

Plausible but no if that happens I don't think Pranbir would ever recover. I hope the writers have forgotten the bet track like they forgot the fashion show..

Please bhagwan help Pranbir. Great storyline Sammy but hopefully it doesn't become true.

arviabhigya thumbnail

Is there any way we can actually give feedback to the writer?

Kkb writers need to know that if they wrote positive tracks their trp would be the best

Maya track was still better than this ! 

arviabhigya thumbnail

Kaash their writer was on sm🤣😆 Recently I discovered that one of Rangeela show writers was on twitter. Fans used to tag the writer everyday and he even responded😆 kaash humari kismat aisi hoti😆

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Is there any way we can actually give feedback to the writer?

Kkb writers need to know that if they wrote positive tracks their trp would be the best

https://instagram.com/beinganilnagpal