Barrister Babu Episode Discussion Thread- Page 67

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

46.3k

Users

32

Likes

1.7k

Frequent Posters

Apsana14 thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: FUPWJZQUDHDZFY76

Maine tumhare sote huye armaan jaga diye 😈

Jo khayal Ani ko dekh ke dil me reh jaate the.. vo zubaan pe le aayi 😈

Haan haaan🤪🤣🤣🤣

Apsana14 thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: spacebutterfly

Wahi toh rimi keh rhi h🤪

Haan🤪🤪

6LSJKAOFRQXYI3XJ thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Aur kon hei woh maahan 🤪🤣

hum
VDFSDG4HFYYA7C55 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: NWFDVRYF3PX6OZDL

rimi i know you so much 🤣🤣

i was thinking abb yeh puchegi bap kaun hain bhai 🤣🤣

woh meri ex ko samajh le 🤪( i prepared this answer beforehand😎)

And I know you so well 🤗

Mujhe pata tha tu yahi jawab degi 🤣

--Lalz-- thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: QAODASST4EW6UPDU

Thank God I am not the only one 🤣

🤪🤣

VDFSDG4HFYYA7C55 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: spacebutterfly

Rimi toh abhi edt ki wajah se badi decent h warna kuch aur hi batati🤪🤣

Sana ko pata hai.. she has read my outside EDT work 🤣 and she has appreciated also🤪

Apsana14 thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: IOVNDWYKUC3HHNAA

Kis cheez ka liye? 😲

Sabse achha episode discuss karne ka award mujhe hi milega na 😳

I discuss it in 1 line - Ani looked hawtt☺️

I said naa I was good then Rimi came🤪🤣

Ussi chiz ki tareef ho rahi thi 🤪🤣

6LSJKAOFRQXYI3XJ thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: GF4EWUYIS5R2AB5F

If i was pravi , I wouldn't have been an actor only 🤣 I am introvert ultra pro max 🤪

many introvert try acting to adapt 🤪it helps them . many actors said this👍🏼
VDFSDG4HFYYA7C55 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Woh khush usse kabhi nahi milegi 🤢👎🏼😡

Waise bhi we know that ani won the challenge 😳

Han 🤪

I can't wait to see popat mini face 🤣

Apsana14 thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 2CCOV3AVNVJVV27M

I have written a proper matured scene on grown up Rudhita on bathtub romance 🤪

Arre isse yaad aya tumhra jhopdi wala kaha gaya🤪🤪

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".