Haan Ash you are very focused unlike me 🤣 I forget the point when something happens favour to me 🤣
I don't na🤪🤣
I'm greedy🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Haan Ash you are very focused unlike me 🤣 I forget the point when something happens favour to me 🤣
I don't na🤪🤣
I'm greedy🤣
Nooo 🤣🤣
bacteria log itne chalak hain they have only one cell but they keep making our life hell🤢
they change themselves so fast so it's hard to kill them 🤣
😈 do they also know how to jeeto dil later?😳
Do they love tumpa song?
kyaa speed haai bhai tmlogoo ki.🤣
Mahiiii 🤗
haan 🤣prit helped me...Originally posted by: --Lalz--
You are the sweetest 😳
I guess you made VM and posted in MF for first time but couldn't post the link because you were newbie 😆
i welcomed myself🤣
shotti ☺️🤗❤️I like your different takes on episode Munnu 🤗
nehi re.... hum se na ho payega
abhi meri BB pe se dil bhara nehi, jab bhar jayega tab shayad 🤪
BB se kabhi dil bharega kya 🤪
Mujhe taareef pasand nahi hei 🤣🤣
Pehla couple award ❤️☺️😆
Imagine them getting couple award in award show 🤪 pravisht nahi jaayega award function mein 🤣
Dekh .. abb kapde nahi hain toh shirtless rakh sakte na Ani ko? Bol.. kya galat hai usme? 😒