Barrister Babu Episode Discussion Thread- Page 29

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

46.3k

Users

32

Likes

1.7k

Frequent Posters

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ZMWAYGYX2H7VFAW7

humne bola tha new kapde nahi de rahe,tum scandalize kardi!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈

Mera muh khulne wala tha but I stopped as I'm shareef😳🤣🤣🤣

--Lalz-- thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: I7IL2EPBASLV7QCF

Mujhe bhi old days yaad karne hain tab meri friend sirf lalz thi 🤗

Aur mujhe lagta tha munnu koi bohot hi bhaao khaau type ki adiyal ladki hai 🤢 but abb pata chala ki vo sachme hai 🤗

Ab toh madam ignore marti hei apni pehli friend ko 🤪😆

Seriously you thought nia to be attitude girl ?🤣 🤣


Rimi tum bhi na 🤪

Apsana14 thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SQAQUHVNLYZUFQLN

Tere bin pyaasi pyaasi nigaahe 🤣

Bahar ajaoo wahan se🤪🤣

6LSJKAOFRQXYI3XJ thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 6JKKV7CTGC7EUHTJ

Tum toh bon ko hi ghoorti ho...🤣

Aur Ani ko hot kyu boli tum?😡 jamai hai tumhara 🤣

arre agar chaand ankhon k samne aajaye toh hum chand ko na dekhe?!! chand ko khubsurat na bole?!!

yeh kaha ki reet hain! kisne banayi aisi reet!?

--Lalz-- thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Mera muh khulne wala tha but I stopped as I'm shareef😳🤣🤣🤣

Shareef seriously?? 🤣

Mujhe bartaan dhone yaad agaya 🤪

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ECOT544PKGNJBYVL

Bold - toh na de ☺️Kya zaroorat h ☺️

Pravi ki izzat loot jayega re🤪🤣

VDFSDG4HFYYA7C55 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RekaC

I'm not celebrating Rimi 🤣🤣 I'm mentioning the topic of discussion 🤣

Saudamini celebrating

Image

6LSJKAOFRQXYI3XJ thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Sana kya bola tumne🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

*No comments* 🤣

no that you pointed it out, it actually sounds🤪🤪🤪
Apsana14 thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Himmat nehi hai 😭🥺

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".