Originally posted by: ShreyaThought47
And she dosn't know ki Vihaan is Vansh .....😆 kitne aaram se to uski godi me rehti h bacchi
She fits in his arms like a jigsaw puzzle 😳
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ShreyaThought47
And she dosn't know ki Vihaan is Vansh .....😆 kitne aaram se to uski godi me rehti h bacchi
She fits in his arms like a jigsaw puzzle 😳
I don't think mamta is capable of it
Rehne do madam aap se na ho payegi..Originally posted by: arryline
Saw Mamta’s IG post “I love to write feel good stories but crave to tell Dark Tales “
I also want to see Dark tale Mamta ,pls give us angsty love story
we have no issues with dark talesOriginally posted by: arryline
Saw Mamta’s IG post “I love to write feel good stories but crave to tell Dark Tales “
I also want to see Dark tale Mamta ,pls give us angsty love story
" Itni kanjoos hogayi bhabhi jee , ke apni nanand ko esay gift dene ka socha tumne "
" Jo batain samjh ke bahir hona , un mai mun kholna zaruri nahi hai "
😕
I still haven't understood which genre our show falls in
Romantic, thriller, horror (mainly because of the dresses) or comedy
Romantic Dramedy hai 😆
Thrill toh kabhi dikha nahi
Originally posted by: arryline
Saw Mamta’s IG post “I love to write feel good stories but crave to tell Dark Tales “
I also want to see Dark tale Mamta ,pls give us angsty love story
Dark tales means misunderstandings only in her mind..
No real mafia & simple girl love story, no fight scenes etc