Saw Mamta’s IG post “I love to write feel good stories but crave to tell Dark Tales “
I also want to see Dark tale Mamta ,pls give us angsty love story
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Saw Mamta’s IG post “I love to write feel good stories but crave to tell Dark Tales “
I also want to see Dark tale Mamta ,pls give us angsty love story
Riansh ❤️ My cuties 😳
I loved that fall scene
When she was about to get up, he pulled her back into his lap . Sooo cute 😆
And she dosn't know ki Vihaan is Vansh .....😆 kitne aaram se to uski godi me rehti h bacchi
I hated these suits when Vansh wore them.
But Vihaan par yeh bahut jach rahe hain. Even the ugly lapel scarfs dont look ugly anymore...☺️
Aur humari ridz...usko bi toh dekho..no glitter eyes..simple earrings n lovely dress...☺️
" Agar property wapis Vansh bhai ke naam hogayi na ,
to ek check pe sign karane ke liye bhi line mai khara hona parega "
Originally posted by: arryline
Saw Mamta’s IG post “I love to write feel good stories but crave to tell Dark Tales “
I also want to see Dark tale Mamta ,pls give us angsty love story
😕
I still haven't understood which genre our show falls in
Romantic, thriller, horror (mainly because of the dresses) or comedy
Same thing I’m watching on tv as well right now
Originally posted by: arryline
Saw Mamta’s IG post “I love to write feel good stories but crave to tell Dark Tales “
I also want to see Dark tale Mamta ,pls give us angsty love story
Dark tales ki bas baatein hoti hain
aankhon hi aankhon mein baatein
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Riddhu will be back to spying or maybe they reveal who was peeking constantly in Riansh's room🤔
I hope they reveal that because mysteries are just pilling up