Originally posted by: Pigeon13
Archana: thx alot Shan! This means alot!
P.S. eppo en fanclub open pannureenga?
🤣🤣🤣
Ithu veraya
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Pigeon13
Archana: thx alot Shan! This means alot!
P.S. eppo en fanclub open pannureenga?
🤣🤣🤣
Ithu veraya
Rules follow pannalanu solli heart koduthitanga
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Shivani n Gabi got back one lifeline
So they can get back also 😲 how what to do?
oh we are 🥳
I still can’t believe Aari said love birds....if mata ji heard it she will be like Aari trying to cause family problems...already she tried for saying that Nisha jokes are bad.
Mata again back with rules points and fighting with Rio. Rio says we interpreted differently. Mata goes on and on and says he is lying. Mata says BB will not intervene and say wrong. KH said. Mata shouts at Bala for using Dad topic. Nisha comes and says I only said. Bala says he did not do it. Nisha says it is not entertainment I did to make it emotional. Mata screams and weeps. Nisha argues I just wanted to make u angry. Says Thank you. Full on fight.