Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Task panna mattum BB vachiruka porangala ... Avlo panna Yashika ve finals pola
Athuvum correct than
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Task panna mattum BB vachiruka porangala ... Avlo panna Yashika ve finals pola
Athuvum correct than
Wat they are making Shivani to do 🤢
I just had my dinner
Raw egg ippo idhu
Inniku episode paakum podhu sapdathinga 🤢
Aajeedh asks Som to bekti adichufy I think. Aajeedh with clarification that Som irritated when he did. Som smiled and lost a life. Rio now targets Shivani Robo. Aari asks about pet doggy to Som.
Nisha 🤢🤢🤢
She is utilising task well 🤣
😆
I m not watching this crap 🤢
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Wat they are making Shivani to do 🤢
I just had my dinner
Raw egg ippo idhu
Inniku episode paakum podhu sapdathinga 🤢
Should I leave then , I am going to eat now , well I am just going to read updates , so will be fine I guess
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
Shivaniku mattum ethamatri dress
She may be wearing only which suits her. Not using all the costume sent by BB i guess. Devil task also she done her own make up.
me too mansusna nimathiya sapdakuda vidaamattikuragaOriginally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Wat they are making Shivani to do 🤢
I just had my dinner
Raw egg ippo idhu
Inniku episode paakum podhu sapdathinga 🤢