This man is savage off-screen too 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
This man is savage off-screen too 🤣
it's so cute and funny🤣
I am good.








Bechara Pravisht. No one was letting him talk.🤣
Thank you for sharing. Btw, what should I call you? I am Sweety.
Pravi is talking like Ani Ki mera naam sabse last mein lia 🤪 🤣
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Pravi is talking like Ani Ki mera naam sabse last mein lia 🤪 🤣
And Aurra was complaining that he talked to her father more than her during lockdown.🤣 This two cuties ❤️🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Midnight_Sun1
Bechara Pravisht. No one was letting him talk.🤣
Thank you for sharing. Btw, what should I call you? I am Sweety.
Hi sweety🤗
I'm Gurvi
Originally posted by: Midnight_Sun1
Bechara Pravisht. No one was letting him talk.🤣
Thank you for sharing. Btw, what should I call you? I am Sweety.
I loved their interview . How aura felt sad on pravi not taking to her on video calls . And she pols khols pravi.
Bon said Anirudh bhayia lol🤣🤣🤣
But aura and pravi never reveal what is upcoming in track
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Pravi is talking like Ani Ki mera naam sabse last mein lia 🤪 🤣
Aurra badi chant h kyuki usko pata h pravi react krega iss baat pe😆