I think koi bola tha ki new show me finalize hua hai 😔 Idk... i don't want him to die bas 😭
I liked dev as saurabh but it would still be better if they bring him back with some other face 😭 I don't want Ani to loose a friend yaar 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think koi bola tha ki new show me finalize hua hai 😔 Idk... i don't want him to die bas 😭
I liked dev as saurabh but it would still be better if they bring him back with some other face 😭 I don't want Ani to loose a friend yaar 😭
sachi main?? 😲Teri bday hain 19th ko hain 😲Originally posted by: YTBOMJUJDP4CQQ7M
exams kab tak cholbe? 🤪19 ko humaara bday hai 😎
🥳 wow 🤗 hum celebrate karengge.... i have exam on 19th too parr woh khatam hone k baad hum palty karenge 🤗
exam 18 ko shuru hoga and jan tak continue karega 🤢😭
Originally posted by: LQXVD374YBZVWIQF
if the bet was like they need to wear kutte ka patta then only these selfish girls would have shown seriousness😈
they have shown a new level of selfishness😡
So true 💯 % agree with you
Yup exams khtm finally!
I hope you're right😔 mujhe personally news sach lag rahi💔
Yaayy big relief 😊
If dev got new show then , it's true 🥺
Originally posted by: O7A5H45MHPCL7BMW
sachi main?? 😲Teri bday hain 19th ko hain 😲
🥳 wow 🤗 hum celebrate karengge.... i have exam on 19th too parr woh khatam hone k baad hum palty karenge 🤗
exam 18 ko shuru hoga and jan tak continue karega 🤢😭
okkiee 🥳
Jan tak chalega? 😭 haaye raam mera kya hoga 😭 3 din me saara course nipta 😎 jaise Ani and HM girls karenge 😎
Originally posted by: 3NHYISUFNQ6AZ7DB
I think koi bola tha ki new show me finalize hua hai 😔 Idk... i don't want him to die bas 😭
I liked dev as saurabh but it would still be better if they bring him back with some other face 😭 I don't want Ani to loose a friend yaar 😭
Ohh then all the best for him...! But news thoda sach lag rahi hei 💔 hope kuch twist ho...!
Yeah rimi...to be frank I want Saurabh to stay alive isiliye so that he can help ani in his krantikari 💔 I'm more worried for ani now 🥺
Originally posted by: Shubhdeepk
Dev, Aurra and Pravi.This trio is so cute
This is soo cute❤️❤️.. Aurra & Pravi give the 'always maarpit karnewala' siblings vibes off-screen.😆❤️
Good afternoon, everyone. 🤗
Originally posted by: TTQOFSMDQVLIQ6PA
baal vidhwa no she is going be only vidhwa(baal vidwha=child widow)
Oops sorry for the mistake and thank you for correction 😳
🤗Originally posted by: Malika1993.06
Oops sorry for the mistake and thank you for correction 😳