Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Nuts
What is yan yan?🤔
I remember having something like that as snack but didn't remember if it's called yanyan😆
Samosa...
I don't know how to describe it clearly..
Well the pics which Ande gave I have ate that ..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Nuts
What is yan yan?🤔
I remember having something like that as snack but didn't remember if it's called yanyan😆
Samosa...
I don't know how to describe it clearly..
Well the pics which Ande gave I have ate that ..
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
After seeing how lonely this CC might have felt in last few days we have to think of ideas to keep it fun here🤣
Is it Revenge of an Army man??😆
Yeah.. keep thinking 😆
I said I have idea didn't said FF 🤔
That's another one which I am talking about
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Oh. But I should have it daily and even now I'm having it😆
I too used to have it daily but now lost the interest...🤷🏻♀️
Now a days I usually have when I myself made it...in my house I am good in making tea , everyone likes it...but that's the problem for me as if any guests come mumma use to butter me to make tea because she knows it's rare for me to make tea lazy girl you know🤣
TRUE
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
When you go to any restaurant and didn't like their menu card, just open our CC and order from these dishes🤣
🤣🤣
Good one .. but what if I go to mc Donald’s or KFC ?? 🤔
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Nuts
What is yan yan?🤔
I remember having something like that as snack but didn't remember if it's called yanyan😆
I put the picture too na still you didnt understand what is yan yan
Even I know it’s name today only ..🤣because I used to call it as yam yam 🤣🤣
Samosa...
I don't know how to describe it clearly..
Well the pics which Ande gave I have ate that ..
Here the picture speaks for itself 🤣🤣
I too used to have it daily but now lost the interest...🤷🏻♀️
Now a days I usually have when I myself made it...in my house I am good in making tea , everyone likes it...but that's the problem for me as if any guests come mumma use to butter me to make tea because she knows it's rare for me to make tea lazy girl you know🤣
🤭🤭
( post saved )
Affectionate ☺️