I am irritated 😡 But comments are entertaining there 🤣 Everyone shouting for Pravi 👏Yaha bhi dhoka Arpi🤪🤣 I'm angry🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am irritated 😡 But comments are entertaining there 🤣 Everyone shouting for Pravi 👏Yaha bhi dhoka Arpi🤪🤣 I'm angry🤣
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
People were like PATI BABU ko bolaaao 🤣
Lol..Pravi has become poore India ka Pati Babu🤣
He will join afterall they promoted the live on HIS NAME 🤪They're not even clarifying whether Pravi will join or not? They're getting on my nerves 😡🤬
Kya tamasha laga rakha colors ne🤣 comment section dekhte bhi nahi pitne wale ye log ek din🤣
Hahaha yeah everyone calls him Pati Babu 🤣Originally posted by: Scarlett_15
Lol..Pravi has become poore India ka Pati Babu🤣
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
I am irritated 😡 But comments are entertaining there 🤣 Everyone shouting for Pravi 👏
They'll soon start bashing colors🤪🤣 sab bb and pravi fans hain waha❤️
Just imagine, Pravi walking on airport to catch flight and girls running behind him calling Pati Babuuuu 🤣
Originally posted by: Scarlett_15
Lol..Pravi has become poore India ka Pati Babu🤣
Sach mein..Everyone literally calls him Pati Babu🤣🤣
Colors deserves bas*ing 😡They'll soon start bashing colors🤪🤣 sab bb and pravi fans hain waha❤️
Originally posted by: Shubhdeepk
Hnji! Bahut changi tarah😃.
Jamegi apni.. chalo ek to dost mila yaha forum pe. Mera koi friend nahi h yaha 😃 kabi b pm kar sakti h ap