🤣Ap should dance to that someday🤣Originally posted by: captain_waffle
But sometimes "Kamariya" does gives comical relief, esp that Vansh re entry day, it played right when AP and K are walking out 😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣Ap should dance to that someday🤣Originally posted by: captain_waffle
But sometimes "Kamariya" does gives comical relief, esp that Vansh re entry day, it played right when AP and K are walking out 😂😂😂
I seriously admire them for their non give up attitude🤣
Yes...he has improved a lot since shootout. As Vihaan, he is even better.
Par he is still not a complete actor who can pull off anything. I know he has potential...he needs a little more polish.
Like in today's episode, his laughter after joking with Riddhima appeared to be forced n cringeworthy to me.
Honestly for me he still hasn't worked enough. And yes acting needs experience.
He needs to work hard yes, but honestly I can't imagine anyone else playing vansh😆
Double post 🤔
Originally posted by: captain_waffle
Even it played on K in the dettol wala episode I think, its fun 😂😂😂
I hope not in between romantic scenes🤣
Originally posted by: LRZG3CJ3DJUTVRDW
I seriously admire them for their non give up attitude🤣
I just want to apply here. Does anyone know the process??😆
I get your point...but acting need not be only on TV serial front. He can improve his craft with web shows or joining theatre, etc as well.
He needs to hone his craft...TRP or no TRP.
Actually tv show will not only help him improving acting but also will give him fame, money simultaneously. He is not here only to improve his acting ...with this he needs money also that won't come from doing only Web series & theater.
are they play irrespective of scenes,I guess they also played it during piano scene.😡I just hope today that show is launching so pls not today in between today's scenes I can't tolerate.Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
I hope not in between romantic scenes🤣
Originally posted by: B3GZ653JM3AZPNYL
are they play irrespective of scenes,I guess they also played it during piano scene.😡I just hope today that show is launching so pls not today in between today's scenes I can't tolerate.
Are yaar I think kuch din aur chalega torture