Barrister Babu Episode Discussion Thread- Page 26

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

44.6k

Users

32

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

listmist thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: rttr

https://twitter.com/tellychakkar/status/1335815780374482945?s=19


Shit! Saurabh is going to die and they will show the hardship of sampoo as widow 😭feeling bad for Saurabh.

Wth😡

I hope this article is fake😔

Don't want him to die

CR4X5FTLWM5QQ4MB thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: MEM3IYWJWTLTTCJM

@Bold - tu ye sab sonchti hai? I thought badi Bon ke baare me tujhe sochna bhi gawara nahi hai! 🤪

woh toh hain...but she was blabbering kuch bhi🤪and it came to my mind🤣

mujhe badi bondita nehi chahiye🥺

MSEIKYHRNXTPAVBV thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: listmist

Wth😡

I hope this article is fake😔

Don't want him to die

I think it is true Ash 😭

isiliye BTS me they said usko GF aur dost jaa rhe hain 😭

rttr thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: listmist

Wth😡

I hope this article is fake😔

Don't want him to die

I don't think so it's fake ash, even i am sad but they will focus on widow rights and might be widow remarriage that's why they made Saurabh died. But i am feeling bad for saurabh, it's mami's karma, first she tortured Summati because she is widow then she wanted to made bon sati. This is her karma too 😭

MSEIKYHRNXTPAVBV thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: rttr

https://twitter.com/tellychakkar/status/1335815780374482945?s=19


Shit! Saurabh is going to die and they will show the hardship of sampoo as widow 😭feeling bad for Saurabh.


This is the worst! 😡

CR4X5FTLWM5QQ4MB thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: rttr

https://twitter.com/tellychakkar/status/1335815780374482945?s=19


Shit! Saurabh is going to die and they will show the hardship of sampoo as widow 😭feeling bad for Saurabh.

oh no.... saurabh should not die😒 kisiko marna hain toh sampoo ko maardo 👍🏼

both the character and the actor of saurabh is very nice🥺

anirudh ka koi dost hi nehi bachega...oh i feel bad for ani😒

yeh news fake hona chahiye 🤢

V2VW5BLR4XS3TOWD thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 3OAEQKGY7LJXLWUW

I think it is true Ash 😭

isiliye BTS me they said usko GF aur dost jaa rhe hain 😭

nahiiiii,I agree the widow track was needed for Bon to understand the atrocities but why Saurabh? I guess because Sampoo is so close to her, by this Bon is going to be deeply affected by her hardships and Mami Mama will be getting back what they did with Bon!!😭😭😭😭
MSEIKYHRNXTPAVBV thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: rttr

I don't think so it's fake ash, even i am sad but they will focus on widow rights and might be widow remarriage that's why they made Saurabh died. But i am feeling bad for saurabh, it's mami's karma, first she tortured Summati because she is widow then she wanted to made bon sati. This is her karma too 😭

That's right, it is maami's karma and now next track would be widow rights after school track 😭 but this is so disheartening 🥺 I had just started liking saurav 😭

Abb kya sampoo as a widow ka love track dikhaane lagenge ?

MSEIKYHRNXTPAVBV thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: CMZ2XTXLNWVDAFYG

oh no.... saurabh should not die😒 kisiko marna hain toh sampoo ko maardo 👍🏼

both the character and the actor of saurabh is very nice🥺

anirudh ka koi dost hi nehi bachega...oh i feel bad for ani😒

yeh news fake hona chahiye 🤢

Sahi me sampoo ko mar do yaar I cannot tolerate her 😡

aur ye sach lag rha hai because BTS me that person said na ki Ani ki GF and dost jaa rhe hain 😭 shit yar I don't want him to die 😭 Will we get Bon consoling Ani scene? 😭

CR4X5FTLWM5QQ4MB thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: UKGKKAO333ZHMDRJ

I think it is true Ash 😭

isiliye BTS me they said usko GF aur dost jaa rhe hain 😭

same thing came into my head yaar as soon as i read it.

tabbhi they said ex aur dost and we thought both is mini....

why saurabh 😭 ani will be broken...😭

kitnaa achha actor hain saurabh usko kyun marr rahe ho...GW ko marke mini ko sati karr do...social message bhi mil jayega aur show ki trp asmaan chhu lega 👍🏼

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".