Originally posted by: blackhole
action thriller hai kya?
Ha aur thoda suspense bhi....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: blackhole
action thriller hai kya?
Ha aur thoda suspense bhi....
Originally posted by: RaindropsNRoses
Yes i know....π π π
U go to sleep lateπ
I was just kidding π
Sneha π€
Thank you π€
I'm so happy after hearing about tomorrow's episode
Originally posted by: RaindropsNRoses
Me too yar....
Tera keu chasma aya koi accident hua kya ya aise hi a geya...
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Hello Ramyaπ€
Nice to see u after long timeβ€οΈ
I'm Asfia. changed UNπ
Asfuπ€
Hows ur preparations going???
Me2 yr...
Mein toh episode dekh liya...
Aj kp pakaungi raat KO...
Dil khush karne wali episode...
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Hello Ramyaπ€
Nice to see u after long timeβ€οΈ
I'm Asfia. changed UNπ
Hi Asfia
Double hugπ€π€
Thank you yaar. It feels good to be back in IF. Missed it
Nimaπ€
Bas last minute revise de rahi huπ
Abhi tea breakπ³
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Tera keu chasma aya koi accident hua kya ya aise hi a geya...
Nhi mera operation hua tha cataract ka when i was in 1st standard tb laga.....