Originally posted by: captain_waffle
Well next episode we might see her suspicions growing.
Hope so
I feel god bharai ADHM song she will realize
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: captain_waffle
Well next episode we might see her suspicions growing.
Hope so
I feel god bharai ADHM song she will realize
Search bar mei show ka naam likho dikhega.. show ke page pe mat jana.. but search karo
In handcuff scene she calls him Vihaan.
So I doubt she'll find out
Episode aa gya😲I just open forum to check updates and here is episode,I am happy for people who paid for subscription but will it not decrease trp,genuine fear if anybody can tell??
Originally posted by: merryyura
Why does it feel like vansh ne purane bb games ko recreate kiya.. like physiotherapy session hua and waist touching bhi hua riansh ka ☺️
ab woh Patni ke dimaag pe shots maar raha hain😎😆
par tubelight jalti hi nahi🤣
😆😆but riddhima still not getting he is vansh,the great spy she is ,became so ignorant difficult to digest.Originally posted by: NewAccount
He is here to patao his biwi😆 isse revenge se koi vasta e nehi hai.
Originally posted by: HeytzMaaneet
ab woh Patni ke dimaag pe shots maar raha hain😎😆
par tubelight jalti hi nahi🤣
Jalegi.. zarur jalegi. Tubelight bhi jalne se pehle blink hoti hai..
Abhi riddhima blinking phase mei aayegi.. phir bachi ke dimag ki batti jal uthegi
Originally posted by: captain_waffle
They can't play male version I guess , it would be a dead giveaway about Vi = Va
when he caresses its male
then female during fall😳
Male baja tha? 😲
Yeh pakka mere boss hi hai
Sunday ka episode aaya???😲