Frequent Posters

jodha111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Can we get one more update 

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Abhishek can taunt viveka by saying she is a gold digger... That he got a rishta from parashars so he brokeup with him... đŸ¤”

Edited by ishruhi - 3 years ago
Creative001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

Abhishek can taunt viveka by saying she is a gold digger... That he got a rishta from parashars so he brokeup with him... đŸ¤”

Ethically, Viveka did kiss and say yes to Raanav while she was in a relationship with Abhishek. Abhishek was merely in the relationship for fun. Both are wrong in their own ways. 

But, a wolf is no less a wolf because he's dressed in sheepskin and the devil is no less the devil because he's dressed as an angel. 

Just because Viveka dumped him that doesn't change the fact Abhishek was cheating. Just because Abhishek was cheating that doesn't make Viveka's an angel. The moral high ground: Both don't have it anyway. 

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Flawed Humans

“I used to date her”  text lit up the screen 

“You always ask nude selfies from your GFs after you break up?”

“She is chill rey” he sent a angry face

“Its gross and disgusting… and plain wrong Abhishek”

“I told u it was a mistake”

“Decide once and for all if it was a mistake, or if u intended to do it. I would say it was disrespectful but I cant… “

She realized she should have told him about Raanav’s proposal, she should have told him how long ago she received it

She should have told him about her growing feelings

She had failed a bit in her own standards

“I will not send you pictures… I will be civil. But I met someone I like” she said

He called her

She felt she owed him a real call

“To TU aisa bol na? Tujhe koi aur mila, tu mere ko dump maarne waali hai”

“I have never lied to you. I have craved for your company Abhishek… you blow hot when there is no one else jab koi  rehta hai tum mujhe bhaga dete ho”

“Come to the point rey… you found a boy friend… mere ku kaatne ka raasta dhoond rahi hai”

“I don’t agree… but its no use arguing, I have messed up.” She said grimly

“YOU are a cheater” he hung up smugly

She hated how she had let the whole situation devolve

She expected more from herself

There was no excuse

Abhi’s indifference did not push her toward Raanav

There was a solid original attraction, there was no attraction or sparks between her and Abhishek

But she let it worsen in the hope that some day the damp wood will catch fire.

She will never be able to prove if he was or was not faithful or seeing someone else

But personally she had failed in not being truthful to him early on.

She shut her eyes and wept softly

“I was THIS close to going to bed with him” “I have such poor judgement sometime” “I just let him him treat me poorly”

“I was so lost in my work and college I never paid attention to what I was receiving in the relationship”

“What seemed to me like an intelligent funny man is actually slimy player who doesn’t respect me” “Or he is a guy who could not wait for nature to take its course, he went and found physical satisfaction

Both answers are not very good for a long term relationship

She chuckled between her sobs

“Here I was almost believing what my parents presumed about Raanav… I was definitely not going to give him a chance”

“What do I do… sometimes… Ufff… so shameful… wonder if he talked about me or laughed about the attempts he made at intimacy” “Do younger people put out more?” “Is that why he lost interest?”

She heard footsteps, she quickly wiped her tears and sprinted back to her room

She sat in her favorite work chair and swirled and stared at Naina

“Even Naina could not detect” “Naina has such good radar for such things”

Abhishek texted her

“Its all just a joke OK… tu ab seriously legi kya?”

There had been multiple attempts by him to start making out, one time when she had helped take the leftovers after grad party he had tried to tip her over in bed and just urgently began to push himself in rhythmic movements

Carried away for a bit by a man who she believed was on her mental plane she had allowed herself to be fondled

Now she wondered if he had cameras in his room

He had sent her some pictures over the months she scrolled through them to reassure herself that she was being paranoid

“How would I even know how he took them”

“I never found any other woman’s lingerie or anything I am just being too dramatic”

She took many deep breaths

She could not tell Papa or Ma

“Oh! How humiliating… he was a house guest.. ughh”

She had told Ishwar anD Ratna and Rheaand Neha and a couple of Faculty friends about Abhishek

They didn’t even suspect anything

“Unless we are all dumb”

“HOW do u spot a creep?” “What is the red flag?”

Rhea anD neha and her would maintain log books during high school and college days of DTC Redline and Metro creeps and come up with plans to chop their fingers or some… critical body parts

Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Creative001

Ethically, Viveka did kiss and say yes to Raanav while she was in a relationship with Abhishek. Abhishek was merely in the relationship for fun. Both are wrong in their own ways. 

But, a wolf is no less a wolf because he's dressed in sheepskin and the devil is no less the devil because he's dressed as an angel. 

Just because Viveka dumped him that doesn't change the fact Abhishek was cheating. Just because Abhishek was cheating that doesn't make Viveka's an angel. The moral high ground: Both don't have it anyway. 

OMG!

You READ MY MIND

OMG!

Yes... Viveka is equally guilty. She let the ambivalence coax her into falling for Raanav. She cannot accuse Abhishek of cheating. Neither can he. He never cared much for her from the beginning.

She wanted to care and wanted the intimacy but it never came when she wanted it

Its a complex and sad turn of events

She waited for the sparks to fly, somewhere along the way when they did not fly she was drawn to the fire Raanav ignited

Humans are clever stupid and devious and naive... all at the same time

Edited by Nisha0604 - 3 years ago
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wow such deep thoughts from Viveka.

Agree with Creative001 POV. Infact Anu had asked her to break it off with Abhishek as soon as she said yes to Raanav. She got carried away and didn’t prioritize this. 

Juggling partners has become more casual. Hope she settles this tonight and move on. 

Nisha0604 thumbnail

I was tired of sanctimonious goody goody leading ladies. II was hot headed but very prissy and prim. I made Viveka very human

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Too” & “Also”

Abhiskek's secret rendevouzs with girls are all out for her to see. But why should she feel humiliated? She did nothing wrong. She just just be grossed out.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Flawed Humans

Viveka wasn't completely honest with Abhishek, but her crime is minor compared to what he has been up to. We can't say either one cheated, because their relationship never got to that point even. He has no right to tell Viveka that she cheated.

Errrantnomad thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

OMG!

You READ MY MIND

OMG!

Yes... Viveka is equally guilty. She let the ambivalence coax her into falling for Raanav. She cannot accuse Abhishek of cheating. Neither can he. He never cared much for her from the beginning.

She wanted to care and wanted the intimacy but it never came when she wanted it

Its a complex and sad turn of events

She waited for the sparks to fly, somewhere along the way when they did not fly she was drawn to the fire Raanav ignited

Humans are clever stupid and devious and naive... all at the same time

To add to this, when it came to Abhishek, Viveka couldn't go with the flow though she tried to. Simply because there wasn't any flow going for them to go with the flow in the first place. Anyone in a relationship deserves to know where they stand with their partner.

Did she know where she stood in that relationship with Abhishek? Nope... the thought about Abhishek even proposing her or thought of marrying him gave her an anxiety attack. 

WHILE SHE SAID SHE IS LOSS AVERSE TO RAANAV , given that she couldn't help herself getting emotionally invested hugely in such a short time , the one thing that she does not realize or May be in time to come she'll realize that  when it came  to Abhishek  is this ..she felt RISK AVERSE.... the thought of marrying Abhishek or him pulling out a ring  was a risk she wasn't considering taking at any given point in the brief empty relationship they had.