Lots Of Love😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Lots Of Love😆
Lots Of Love😆
Done😎
🤗
I feel bad for you tho. 😭😆
I think due to current pandemic they only invited main lead and main villain from each and every show
Yes, Pranbir are leads and the other three are main villains 😆Originally posted by: shonasandy
I think due to current dynamics they only invited main lead and main villain from each and every show
Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot
Award nahi mila isliye nahi attend kiya kya😆
its not surprising. karname aise hai golden kela award hi banta hai iska
Due to current situation they didn't invite supported cast in this event
Maybe only ML , villain & other who win award in specific categories they must be invited only
Originally posted by: riiddzzyy
This is heights of coincidence
mumma papa beti wearing similar shade of blue, Pacific I guess
while prince-princess wearing the same Shade
Correct
I also noticed that
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIaxvjZpTSN/?igshid=xzlivqizo0b2
Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot
Hey ritu can you please edit pranbir's performance and awards (if any)
3 ghante ki pakao nautanki se hume bacha lo😆
Yes ... ritu please...
It will be very helpful for all PranBir fans 😊
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3