The most real and dignified / strong female! - Page 2

Poll

Most dignified and real female contestant of big Boss till now!

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shiningflower thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Liked Urvashi alot very strong personality. And Hina in the list? Hina as a person was very mean  vile and too much arrogance. 

Shiningflower thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BBFanForever

I loved Shilpa but I never claimed her to be dignified. Infact none was in that season but S11 is my all time favourite.

lol I liked Shilpa too. S11 was the best ever BB.

BBFanForever thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AceofSpades77

Didnt imply you did, merely added Shilpa with Hina as contestants that definitely arent dignified. 

no. I didn't. Not finding Hina dignified that doesn't imply Shilpa was dignified. Gauhar was my favourite too but from this list I don't find anyone dignified that way since all have done blunders except Daljeit. however Hina is the worst out out of the list. 

Rageshwari & Mahek from S5, Karishma Kotak In s6.

However Rubina will win this poll since it's her temple.

Edited by BBFanForever - 3 years ago
AceofSpades77 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

no. I didn't. Not finding Hina dignified that doesn't imply Shilpa was dignified. Gauhar was my favourite too but from this list I don't find anyone dignified that way since all have done blunders except Daljeit. however Hina is the worst out out of the list. 

Rageshwari & Mahek from S5, Karishma Kotak In s6.

However Rubina will win this poll since it's her temple.

I just said that.  I said I didnt imply you did in regards to Shilpa. 

Hina and Shilpa are even for me. I was disgusted with Shilpa's homophobic remarks. 

Ofcourse. Rubinav mandir after all. ðŸ¥±

Edited by AceofSpades77 - 3 years ago
BBFanForever thumbnail

Ikr. Kapre farke kaam milega. The way she & her doggie priyank used to slu*shame arshi 24/7. Not saying Arshi was any saint but Hina was 🤮🤮🤮 

No celeb has ever stopped down to the low level of hers. Most downmarket celeb BB contestant of all time. Most hated for a reason! 

BBFanForever thumbnail

I just said that.  I said I didnt imply you did in regards to Shilpa. 

Hina and Shilpa are even for me. I was disgusted with Shilpa's homophobic remarks. 

Ofcourse. Rubinav mandir after all. ðŸ¥±

Homphobic remarks are made every season and even in that season Arshi, Puneesh, Akash passed homophobic remarks. Not justifying Shilpa's. But Hina will always be my most hated BB contestant. I had hated that Puneet uncle from S8 then Sky. Shukla. Sreesanth. Bani. PriSuKish. Armaan.

Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Dipika hands down, speaks well.

Hina how is she included in this, her language at times

AceofSpades77 thumbnail

Homphobic remarks are made every season and even in that season Arshi, Puneesh, Akash passed homophobic remarks. Not justifying Shilpa's. But Hina will always be my most hated BB contestant. I had hated that Puneet uncle from S8 then Sky. Shukla. Sreesanth. Bani. PriSuKish. Armaan.

That itself shows how regressive and pathetic their thinking is. Shilpa also comments on people's skin color, poked fun of Vikas's sexuality, Backstabbed Hiten, Threatened Arshi, Makes fun of people's emotions, Was a fixed favored winner who never got much criticism, and I can go on and on. I find her to be at the same level of Hina. Hina atleast improved her thoughts over the years. I find both to be scumbags. Waise bhi you will disagree re:Shilpa, so I conclude that there.

I destested Shukla, Paras, Mahira, Shefali Zeherwali, Dipika, Juhi, Puneesh, Jagga, Manveer, Bani, Kishwer, and the list goes on and on. 

BBFanForever thumbnail

That itself shows how regressive and pathetic their thinking is. Shilpa also comments on people's skin color, poked fun of Vikas's sexuality, Backstabbed Hiten, Threatened Arshi, Makes fun of people's emotions, Was a fixed favored winner who never got much criticism, and I can go on and on. I find her to be at the same level of Hina. Hina atleast improved her thoughts over the years. I find both to be scumbags. Waise bhi you will disagree re:Shilpa, so I conclude that there.

I destested Shukla, Paras, Mahira, Shefali Zeherwali, Dipika, Juhi, Puneesh, Jagga, Manveer, Bani, Kishwer, and the list goes on and on. 

Who did you like in BB8? 

AceofSpades77 thumbnail

Who did you like in BB8? 

Praneet, Sonali and sometimes Gauti/Pritam.  You?

Edited by AceofSpades77 - 3 years ago