Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: livelytanu
I am bhery excited. 🤢
Me too
Originally posted by: livelytanu
The way Ranbir's expression changed when she asked him to hit her. ❤️
And when he smiled seeing her expressions closed eyes..ishhhhh☺️☺️
Mugdha's smile
I notice people's smile the most.
She is one of the people with prettiest smiles I have ever seen❤️
Just saw a pic of Pranbir hug at hospital❤️
Ranbir hugging Prachi as if his life is dependent on her❤️
Hayee❤️
My day is made
These vlogs are from the time Arun visited KKB sets during the shoot of Dushera track.
Hug. ❤️. Maybe heartbreak 💔
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3