Indraaaaaa
Darahiiiiiiiiii
Sraaaaaaaavs
Soniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Rishiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
π€π€π€
Sofnaaaaaa darling π€
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Indraaaaaa
Darahiiiiiiiiii
Sraaaaaaaavs
Soniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Rishiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
π€π€π€
Sofnaaaaaa darling π€
Now that I think of it....Gopi Vahu was quite an inspoπ....
ππ most unique couple hainaπ€£
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Start ur theories and the imaginations
I did.... you're doing fine stoking themπ
Now that I think of it....Gopi Vahu was quite an inspoπ....
π€£ Gopi vahu on roll..
I was changing channels and saw her on screen with her saasumaa kokila just now..π€ͺ
Why did u edit what u wrote?
Too late when u edited it coz Iβve already quoted it π
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Chal hattπ
πππππ
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Chup beyπ
Koshish bhi maaat kar π
Now that I think of it....Gopi Vahu was quite an inspoπ....
π€£π€£ Inspired savage Sofna
Pray tell me which areas I should coverπthat you haven't experienced π€£
Omgggggg
I told the PhD herself has come