Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
Second wife out of the country chali jati hai.and first wife Husband aur bachon ky sath sahi ho jati hai.
Acha
I hope dramey ka end change ho.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
Second wife out of the country chali jati hai.and first wife Husband aur bachon ky sath sahi ho jati hai.
Acha
I hope dramey ka end change ho.
The second wife left the country. And the first wife repented, she became a good wife and mother.😃
Ok
So according to that shafaq will go but I don't want that.
First she'll get pregnant , if they follow the movie. So there's always hope.😉
obviously movie ki trha happy ending nahi hogi.Maybe Shafaq ko divorce ho jaye gii.
I wonder how Shahan is gonna react knowing about the deal which they need to reveal. I feel like it's unfair if Shafaq gets everything she wants which is Shahan's love . I rather have him end up with Ulfat, honestly.
The second wife left the country. And the first wife repented, she became a good wife and mother.😃
Judaai was a great movie. I have seen it many times 😆.
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
Judaai was a great movie. I have seen it many times 😆.
I didn't like it that much. 😃 but it was good to see Sridevi and Anil togather. They were one of my fav couples those days.❤️ I used to hate Urmila because she was bold. Now I want to apologyze to her. 😆 she was a very talented actress, in comparison with actresses now. I loved Judai's songs.😳
I didn't like it that much. 😃 but it was good to see Sridevi and Anil togather. They were one of my fav couples those days.❤️ I used to hate Urmila because she was bold. Now I want to apologyze to her. 😆 she was a very talented actress, in comparison with actresses now. I loved Judai's songs.😳
Just imagine MTA leads in Judai's song pyar karte karte😆
yeh drama still on-air hai.aur aab tk Shahaan ko uski wives ki reality bhi nahi pata haiOriginally posted by: sheeluneelu
Just imagine MTA leads in Judai's song pyar karte karte😆
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
yeh drama still on-air hai.aur aab tk Shahaan ko uski wives ki reality bhi nahi pata hai
30 episodes honge