So lucky people. I am jealous
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
So lucky people. I am jealous
🤣🤣🤣jao jao ghoom ke ao they are at Metropol Palace 😆 jaldi jao quick quickSo lucky people. I am jealous
Mummy he's wearing painted splattered tank 😍😍😍😍😍 so cute yaaaar he's so cute!! 💗💗💗💗
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIW_4Z_Bw7I/?igshid=16clenblq1u30
My armaan evil smile 🤗 gm
I miss these teeth some times 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIW_jNkhZFt/?igshid=1f7oytywjtg5f
Before this 🤣
I hope new pics come today for our man 🤞
And keep on roaming in all cities shouting KaRAN SINGH GROVER where are you.
🤣



Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
courtesy Odri ☺️ I wanted to keep die basu 😅
Guys how far I have shared would share the remaining too for you all 🤗
Update please 😒
Beautiful edit. Can't believe we will be seeing them again.
Beautiful ❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIXGjUNh_UU/?igshid=1d6iq36oehqwx
♥️♥️
Anniversary of Saurabh Singhania ❤️❤️