Anysia take care🤗🤗
Extra hugs to David🤗
Indra my queen you will have solution for each problem🤗
Aww 🥰 you’re so sweet. Just lived longer than most of you is all. 😁
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Anysia take care🤗🤗
Extra hugs to David🤗
Indra my queen you will have solution for each problem🤗
Aww 🥰 you’re so sweet. Just lived longer than most of you is all. 😁
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
NRI gang r busy i guess?
Nice to know that you are here 😃
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
Aww 🥰 you’re so sweet. Just lived longer than most of you is all. 😁
So you are helping us🤗
Dipali🤗
Tumhe bahut hassi aaraha hai😆
Haaaa bohoth 😆
Hi Sravz 🤗
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
NRI gang r busy i guess?
Hellloooo 🤗
I was watching the first three episodes of IMMJ2 again
and I watched the first episode thrice
I’m ok. Have a follow up soon so I’ll know more then. 😊
how are you? How’s the boy?