I dont know how the dance will come out onscreen...but here Rrahul is looking a little stiff...
Rrahul is not good with over the top romantic emotions. It's subtle gesture that he does perfectly and comfortably.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I dont know how the dance will come out onscreen...but here Rrahul is looking a little stiff...
Rrahul is not good with over the top romantic emotions. It's subtle gesture that he does perfectly and comfortably.
Originally posted by: Tejaswini240896
Ladies and gentleman ...Vansh dancing on Ae dil hai mushkil..that too in godbharai function..
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIWToHkB6hm/?igshid=1oav4xjqtbyib
God bharaai mein Ae dil hai mushkil?? why??π€ͺ

Indirectly riddhu ko keh raha hai ki Sweetheart main hoon hero tera,... π
but I am and my dil in a mushkil cant reveal myself right now...π
Originally posted by: Tejaswini240896
Ladies and gentleman ...Vansh dancing on Ae dil hai mushkil..that too in godbharai function..
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIWToHkB6hm/?igshid=1oav4xjqtbyib
I came here to say this only π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£
The song is really great !
But how come this became a part of godh bharai ? πππππππ
I don't know bohut hassi aa rahi hain.
Koi party hota toh chalta
Originally posted by: Tejaswini240896
Ladies and gentleman ...Vansh dancing on Ae dil hai mushkil..that too in godbharai function..
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIWToHkB6hm/?igshid=1oav4xjqtbyib
π€ͺπ€ͺπ€ͺ
I came here to say this only π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£
The song is really great !
But how come this became a part of godh bharai ? πππππππ
I don't know bohut hassi aa rahi hain.
Koi party hota toh chalta
Daadi ne kaha hoga..
Kyunki daadi kehti hai mauke pe chauka maar ke godbharai ho ya mundan apne dil ki baat apni pat-ni tak pahuchaani chaahiye.. tabhi saare misunderstandings clear hote hai...n gile shikhwe door hote hai...π
at work baby.. aur kahaan..π€
I dont know how the dance will come out onscreen...but here Rrahul is looking a little stiff...
His height π€¦ββοΈ
Hello girlsπ€
Why is Rrahul dancing like a logπͺ΅ is it because he is acting as Vansh? He is in general a good dance but looks awkward in this sequence..
Aur please yar koi mundi hilane wala sequence na de choreographer