Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Hellooo indra :)
Others are yet to come in so i think u can enjoy ur walk also and come back
See u soon 😁
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Hellooo indra :)
Others are yet to come in so i think u can enjoy ur walk also and come back
See u soon 😁
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
See u soon 😁
Indra...I am back...😎🤗
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
See u soon 😁
👍🏼
Without me everyone have fun

Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
Hi Anysia,Just read this and I’ve had similar issues in my life. I’ve found acupuncture works well and so do Chinese herbs. The other thing I love is aromatherapy. Perhaps when David is asleep you can try it. Peppermint is very calming. Not sure if any of this helps or doesn’t but I’ve been there and can empathize.
🤗
Being of Accountancy background, I haven't even heard of certain terms you have mentioned ... so had to Google them :P 😆
I have heard Acupuncture ... had plans on giving it a try too. But something or the other comes up ... I haven't able to visit clinic yet
Aromatherapy sounds cool. But I don't think it's available in our place :(
My son, David is a special child. He wants me to be around him 24*7*365 ... sleeping awake all the time.
So I can't stay out for long time.
Thank you so much Indra 🤗 glad to see you care ❤️ ❤️
# sorry you had to hear all of it
Today I am in a can't name it mood 🤪
sab kuch/kuch bhi likhe jaa rahi hu :|
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
Hello Rishi, Darshi, Soni, Anysia and anyone I’ve missed 🤗
Going on a walk soon but popping in before I go.
Hii Indra di🤗 okie have a nice walk
Being of Accountancy background, I haven't even heard of certain terms you have mentioned ... so had to Google them :P 😆
I have heard Acupuncture ... had plans on giving it a try too. But something or the other comes up ... I haven't able to visit clinic yet
Aromatherapy sounds cool. But I don't think it's available in our place :(
My son, David is a special child. He wants me to be around him 24*7*365 ... sleeping awake all the time.
So I can't stay out for long time.
Thank you so much Indra 🤗 glad to see you care ❤️ ❤️
# sorry you had to hear all of it
Today I am in a can't name it mood 🤪
sab kuch/kuch bhi likhe jaa rahi hu :|
Anysia take care🤗🤗
Extra hugs to David🤗
Indra my queen you will have solution for each problem🤗
Ajj yaha itna sannata kyo hai 🤔🤔🤔