Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
suno ka gujju sambhlo/sambhdo..🤣
Oho thanks, meinbhi ab boloengi, hubby will be shocked yeh kaha se word ladi hahahaha
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
suno ka gujju sambhlo/sambhdo..🤣
Oho thanks, meinbhi ab boloengi, hubby will be shocked yeh kaha se word ladi hahahaha
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
suno ka gujju sambhlo/sambhdo..🤣
Meri mom sunte bolti he 🤣
Bachpan me muje lagta tha dad ka naam he ye hai 🤣
roti dak paneer...
Mithai nehi khai...

Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Line bohoth baadi hai 🤣
Hn...🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Scared to go out honestly
I rarely and barely to out now Soni
Always inside the house if not
Okay good same here. I only go out for grocery shopping n to go to my mom's house thats abt it n rarely go out for park n all
Hiii Asfiaa. How cute gif🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Omg same my hubby🤣 all hubbies r same by god🤣
yeah.. my sis in law calls her hubby by his name and tu.. but main nahi bol sakti..🤣
one day I asked him.. can I call you like tu and by name from now on.. he was like noooooooo......🤣
Itna badaa nooooo bola ki I dropped the idea...🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Really? Wow hubby never told me nor his mom hahaha
Ab to almost sab naam lete he 😆