Yes. Umeed toh hai. I think the show will run till Jan end or Feb max.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yes. Umeed toh hai. I think the show will run till Jan end or Feb max.
Originally posted by: Dwipanita
Promo kidhar hai tu?
Colors is hopeless. Pehle 0 repeat telecast, 0 promotion, ab promo bhi itna late
Color is hopeless
Friday ko promo deny sy Acha do hi na.
Get rid of big boss maybe then the trp will come.
Get rid of big boss maybe then the trp will come.
I don't think so as bb is also not getting high trp. I heard bb is extending to 5 weeks.
Originally posted by: nainaasharmaa
are they waiting for saturday? ya phir seedha monday they'll show a belated promo
Better hum log hi promo bana dete hai 🤣
I don't think so as bb is also not getting high trp. I heard bb is extending to 5 weeks.
Accha bb khatam ho raha hai?
I don't think so as bb is also not getting high trp. I heard bb is extending to 5 weeks.
If BB can get extended than Naagin 5 will also stay. But i frankly think its because of BB14. People are probably not happy about colors still hosting that show.
Sigh..if only makers ever understood what viewers wanted..instead of showing silly banter between jay veer and markats antics who no one is interested in..we tune in every weekend to see the progress in the story of veer and bani who we have fell in love with .but woh intensity kahi kho si gayi.
Yes. Fingers crossed.If BB can get extended then Naagin 5 will also stay.
If BB can get extended than Naagin 5 will also stay. But i frankly think its because of BB14. People are probably not happy about colors still hosting that show.
People have definitely some issues with colors that's why none of their show is getting high trp.