Ye Mini ka dress kaisa ajeeb sa hai😕
She is seriously mad🤢
And how come noone saw her entering😵
She aag lagaoed the house😭
I don't want HM girls in RC Mansion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Ye Mini ka dress kaisa ajeeb sa hai😕
She is seriously mad🤢
And how come noone saw her entering😵
She aag lagaoed the house😭
I don't want HM girls in RC Mansion
Originally posted by: listmist
Bholi se kitne pyaar se baat karta hai aniruddh🤪
🤢
Ani ghus gaya ander to save bholi🤔
I hate Mini🤢 this girl is so shameless and cruel😡
And is there no provision for people who cannot give speak to give witness
HM girls now need a surakshit jagah
And abb sab RC Mansion shift honge I guess😔 jiska darr tha vahi hua
Mandli challenge ke baad bhi wahi rahegi kya😒😔😡
Thank to mini didi , aap aise hi chunotiya karte jao they will come stronger ..
Originally posted by: QM4EX3SLY3JPEN7J
Pitne vaale kaam kar rha h 😔
Bilkul😔
Originally posted by: bhshre95
HM girls now need a surakshit jagah
And abb sab RC Mansion shift honge I guess😔 jiska darr tha vahi hua
Behen shift to honge hi we saw in bts pics last week... But hope permanently na ho😒