Hi Neha π€
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hi Neha π€
but Ridhu jab phasi thi aur divorce paper sign karne wali thi he was looking like popcorn mil jata to aur maza a jataπ...but jab dadi ne rok dia he looked like dhat teri ki ye to phirse bach gayi.π²..aur sindoor daalne bola to face tha o my mata phas gaya....
ye baat mujhe acchi nehi lagi kuch...
obviouslyππ€£
Did he really give her shock π I skipped those episodes
Then I want Vansh to torture him till he goes into coma π‘ or dies
But first he should make him beg infront of Ridhhu
Woh bhi tab jab riddhima pool mei gir ke bheegi huyi thi π
Ek jhatka lagaya tha bachi ko π
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
π show mein yaar
Of course show mein...
@bold: The golden dialogue of today's episode
Yap best dialogue tha woh...
Hellooooπ
Did he really give her shock π I skipped those episodes
Then I want Vansh to torture him till he goes into coma π‘ or dies
But first he should make him beg infront of Ridhhu
Yes he threw her in water and then when she came out of pool, he gave her shock, poor Ridz. K was pyschoπ‘
Did he really give her shock π I skipped those episodes
Then I want Vansh to torture him till he goes into coma π‘ or dies
But first he should make him beg infront of Ridhhu
Yes
I want .. I want Vansh only to give Kabu electric shocks
bas baat khatam
baaki revenge baad mein
kaash koi yeh meri request makers tak pohucha deπ
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yup daadi rocked everyone shocked
Dadi clean bold Kar diya...