Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Kashmir ka kala h voπ€£
π€£π€£
Bhanvra hai wo toh jo phool ke aas paas mandrata haiπ€ͺ
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I have no Voot so donβt know
But Arya Iβm seeing all the tweets that says he has called her βDollar biwiβ
Maybe because she hired him and paid him money
Yaa I thought I heard something else ,Vansh and his innovative words π€£
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Me toh Guruji ke darshan ji bhar ke kar rahi hoon abhi
Arre when he entered in Bedroom mujhe laga isko split personality disorder to nahi naπ€ͺπ€£π€£
I think K was watching himπ€
Obviously riddhu ne k ko diya apna spy business temporary π€£
Khatarnak he boss dil me aaoga samj me nahi ko seriously le liya he π€£
Imagine vansh running around the mansion and riddhima uske piche jhadu le kar.. and puri mandali as always sab natak side mei khade ho ke dekhte huye π€ͺπ€£
Originally posted by: MafiaQueen17
Tu suitcase se zyada inspire nahi ho gayi π€£
Aise hi scenes milenge yaha tjheπ€£
Arey ball stadium k bahar ja rahi he π€£π€£
π€£π€£