Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
dono k andar aag lagi haiπ
dear cvs,
Fans ki sunoge
Wo tumhari sunenge
Tum ek angst scene doge
Wo tumhe zyada trp denge
Awwπ
Sunle ab cvs
I am so waiting for Rihaan angst.
Kabse angst angst kiye jaa rahi hoon...yeh CVs sunte hi nahi hain. π
I guess this time milenge ππ
jo bhi hoga manzoor-e-vansh hoga aur hum use bohot enjoy karengeOriginally posted by: -Ayushi-
Scandalise ho gaya banda, khauf mein hai kya hoga uske saathπ€£π€£π
I really loved Riddhima's expressions when Vihaan told Kabir...Jo mera hain woh mera hain.
Mishra bhi cliff wale din se gayab hai π€ͺ
So, can we make a thread of the things we want to see in the show and tweet to cvs requesting (not demanding) for it????
I really loved Riddhima's expressions when Vihaan told Kabir...Jo mera hain woh mera hain.
Ditto, she was so impressed and proudπ