Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I posted it after creation first in here only, was my first gif creation lolz
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
etha panjathu epo mudiyathu 🤣 season end la yaaru biggest baby fan oru game vaipom okayva?
good night friends see you tomorrow 🤗
Don worry u ll be the winner 🤣
Good nite yaara 🤗
Thanks for the updates 🤗
Originally posted by: Qadberry
I posted it after creation first in here only, was my first gif creation lolz
I like your Sanam gif too 👍🏼 . Create more with BB contestants, Giri 👍
Did they show Aajeedh conversation about his nomination today with Balaji, don't think so..
Yes ,Voted for her last week :)
This week I m yet to decide ...confused ... One of my favs got evicted and other one not in nomination
Originally posted by: Qadberry
I posted it after creation first in here only, was my first gif creation lolz
Nice gif 👍🏼
Keep creating ⭐️