You are talking about her husband so see it before talking about it with her🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You are talking about her husband so see it before talking about it with her🤣
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Okay then you take rest, me too going now...
Glad that you came today❤️ Have a nice week ahead🤗
Thank you for stopping by...Razia! It's always pleasure to chat with you.....same to you......❤️🤗
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
You are talking about her husband so see it before talking about it with her🤣
ha ha ha ...that's what exactly I meant.........🤣
he does...i thought it was different too..Originally posted by: W2KRNKU3UQMDNUVB
Yes...I like that character.....actually the guy playing Shravan...he might have a diff. accent too...you can differentiate him from others.......I thought it's me & asked one of my friends...he also said the same...🤣
kyunki instacart is so dayalu to ship those items at a lower price...lol ikea sucksOriginally posted by: XD5ENGPRGFGTZBN4
KKaif ko chodo...why you're cleaning up all the shelves of disinfectant from the stores with the little help from your instacart buddies.........😆
lol, 😂 azaadi at last ....lol, we shall party !!
lol, 😂 u give good advices too yaar...i hope my jokes didnt hurt u ...if they did pls forgive me..kabhi kabhi hum budhees se b mistakes hojati h lol...
we r buddhees isa...😆we're still young @ heartOriginally posted by: I5T6BS2QXYUAQPUG
We all did at that age....your age just stalled there...& our moved on 😭
we r buddhees isa...😆we're still young @ heart
Yes, we're buddies....Are you sure we're not at this phase yet? 🤣
lol, 😂 u give good advices too yaar...i hope my jokes didnt hurt u ...if they did pls forgive me..kabhi kabhi hum budhees se b mistakes hojati h lol...
Actually I messed up in the morning...so afternoon was your....🤣🤗replace the bro to sis please..... changing gender is not my thing......Lavvy has that franchise.....😉

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5