Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Dont worry NRI gang will spam soon😆
😂😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Dont worry NRI gang will spam soon😆
😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: dipali13
Arre don't worry ham hai na night gang 😆
We will for sure contribute 😜
I was watching bajrangi bhaijaan and was shedding bucket full of tears.🤣
Originally posted by: dipali13
Yeah 💃💃💃💃🥳🥳🥳
After so long finally a good epi
Hiii Darshi🤗
😉 sahi kaha na😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I was watching bajrangi bhaijaan and was shedding bucket full of tears.🤣
And ur laughing here telling about it 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hiii Darshi🤗
Hey Soni 🤗
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
And ur laughing here telling about it 😂😂😂
Yeah as now I am over it..🤣