Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 | Chat Club 28- Page 87

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

35.1k

Users

12

Likes

1.6k

Frequent Posters

5BOMMQ2IDA5DNZI5 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ERYJL4EERV5FOF3K


I've another story.........to tell you as because...you work so hard raaj janne kae liyae......last few days have been very overwhelming...now a days that's the case after a holiday.....for us...it was a bit difficult to handle....one of our patients.........asked me out...can you believe it...well not first time that happened but like in this situation....he was too happy to get a negative test result I guess........one of my collogues like...oh yeah...we need to get transfer you to psychiatric dept. 🤣🤣🤣I'm like release him ASAP......

You & your colleagues🤣🤣🤣

Bechare ka dil toot gaya😭 (His heart is broken😭)

5BOMMQ2IDA5DNZI5 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: V5G6IOKJWFFP5H7T


Are you talking about wearing the makeup?

Yeah😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky


Hi-5!😎

Mujhe makeup se michmichi hoti hai😆

Same🤣 mein khud ka chehra mirror mein dekhti hoon yahi bahot hai🤣

KMJKHEY5NX5CUTZO thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

🤣🤣 lol Isa... your life is filmy😆


Filmi nehi hain....FB...annoying per se.........I'm not aware of something like that happened in movie yet?😲

KMJKHEY5NX5CUTZO thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago


Oh...ok....more or less that's a everyday thing...kind of boring...though......

5BOMMQ2IDA5DNZI5 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

And that's not gonna happen in the next 2-3 years at least😆

Koi nahi, it'll happen that's the biggest thing😆

Bucky thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: WLHNBCTIIOYR2FUS


Yeah...I know...that's a weird way of expressing gratitude.........we're so much drained nowadays......


Can understand but can only imagine the amount of load and stress you must have

Here too the no of cases have skyrocketed after Diwali

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 6QGOQ2RG3SPQEJCU


Are you talking about wearing the makeup?

Yes... we were discussing about how were are 👎🏼in terms of make-up so I told her I'll learn about it when we'll have a wedding in our house i.e a wedding between close cousins (not just my immediate family😆 or you'll think someone in my family is getting married)

KMJKHEY5NX5CUTZO thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

You & your colleagues🤣🤣🤣

Bechare ka dil toot gaya😭 (His heart is broken😭)

Good thing he has been released.........or I had to excuse myself

5BOMMQ2IDA5DNZI5 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: HJ2K3SFW2IPCP6F5


Oh...ok....more or less that's a everyday thing...kind of boring...though......

Yeah boring for sure😆

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".