lol bucky hard tim ko soft time mei badal degi🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
lol bucky hard tim ko soft time mei badal degi🤣
Hawww.... Jr. Bachchan ki Aish hai🤣 Shaheer ki Bucky hai🤣
acha reception itni jaldi???Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
ABhi toh party shuru hui hai🤣
Most thoughtful one yet😎
But Babu that really makes me wonder for him IRL... now that the scenario has changed🤣
aur guest log?
acha reception itni jaldi???
Nahi nahi reception kal rakhenge!
Abhi toh bass party hai...Priya wanted to enjoy na!
Thanks for the gift Meena.
But I don't use make up bud
lol bucky hard tim ko soft time mei badal degi🤣
Yeah Like Gopi Bahu🤣
🤣perfect🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5