right , so now u r sharing ur experiences with bucky in a simple wedding ....😆Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I already planned it...Sept mein hi ki thi🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
right , so now u r sharing ur experiences with bucky in a simple wedding ....😆Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I already planned it...Sept mein hi ki thi🤣
Originally posted by: IAFKYBPCLC7SYV6O
always does...sorry to know that tumhae pata nehi tha.........😆
Ab pata chala (got to know it now)so no worries😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Nopes.... I won't force Razia... she isn't comfortable so I won't!
Thanks for being so much understand miss wedding/weeding/(forcible) dating planner.........🤣
she's sobbing...dulhaa dulhaa naa rahaaOriginally posted by: V5ONQPKJI6LY4KAN
Where is Bucky...buddy? Tum keya legal challenge ki barae mae soch rehi ho?🤣
Ab kya faida Babu? Vachan to lele hai🤣
Originally posted by: 33X3YMWZEPJQX2TU
Lavyji is placing Tinder OOB
then wedding planner OOB
pretty soon Weeding planner OOB too
OOB?
Take your time🤣
lol, im still an amateur...isa's the real deal in terms of GIFs
Whoops 😆 sorry I misunderstood
Actually your hindi is pretty good!! I'm always impressed by that
Aww....Thank you...bud...sorry had to work...missed many posts........you left in the middle too...I know I'm not good in Hindi.....but thanks again for your kind words......stay well & stay safe!🤗
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5