Thanks....Bucky! Did you get a chance to watch enola holmes?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thanks....Bucky! Did you get a chance to watch enola holmes?
Wedding music bhi laga
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vyhmKgOiIg
Funnily maine last time bhi yahi share kiye tha and at that time mujhe IB ke bare kuch nahi pata tha😆
Thanks...FB...wish could have taken a pill for that...BTW...my Hindi helping hand is available now......😉Please you & Raziaji don't start the Hindi lesson again.......Alina & Priya don't understand Hindi in Hindi..🤣
@bold - what does hindi in hindi mean? 🤣 I translated a couple things for you....not sure how accurate they were but I think i'm pretty fluent in hindi 😆 just can't read/write in hindi
Originally posted by: priya185
Hi Razia good to see you
Same here🤗
Hi Alina it's ok
how is your workload?
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Take care🤗 Your health comes first🤗
Thank you.........Razia........today is your weekday...correct? So you're doing your homework?
LOL I just remembered a speech on development in India....I don't think that is what they meant
Do you mean population wise?😆
can we play some music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWi8nDUjHGA
On my watchlist since forever😆 Planning to watch Moriarty the patriot too
The workload is quite a bit since they dump exams on us right before our winter vacations. My vacations start mid-dec so you'll see me here more then
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5