🤣lolz
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤣lolz
Oh...no...don't run away....I can guess...Lavy & gang going behind you means not anything real...😉
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Bucky and Shaheer's wedding🤣
What & who is that dude...lemme check about him...
You mean Bhagodi dulhan?😲
Aisa naa karo...maine itne paise rupees kharch kiye hai... kon dega mujhe woh wapis...
Isa rani se mein baat karungi... woh bhi kahegi, "Jaa Bakyavati jaa...jeele apni zindagi"🤣
Mujhse keh deti wapis post karti😆
Originally posted by: priya185
Isa is also present for Buheer wedding
Hi Priya! How are you doing? Ok, lemme understand first is that a wedding or weeding?
Originally posted by: CAYEX2Q6GF7I6BO5
Oh...no...don't run away....I can guess...Lavy & gang going behind you means not anything real...😉
Any queries... it's 100% real🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
You mean Bhagodi dulhan?😲
Aisa naa karo...maine itne
paiserupees kharch kiye hai... kon dega mujhe woh wapis...Isa rani se mein baat karungi... woh bhi kahegi, "Jaa Bakyavati jaa...jeele apni zindagi"🤣
Hhahahahahhah🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: 7GH2N7FK35FZGJPA
Hi Priya! How are you doing? Ok, lemme understand first is that a wedding or weeding?
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5