Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Markat dance bakwas...🤢
Veer ka scene 1st class...❤️
Tapeera ki shadi hilarious...🤣
Oh yessss
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Markat dance bakwas...🤢
Veer ka scene 1st class...❤️
Tapeera ki shadi hilarious...🤣
Oh yessss
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
Right now I am having cha & khakhra like good gujju girl 🤣
Oho me too 😋
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
I like lemon achchar & chundo, dont like very spicy pickles
That’s good👍🏼
But I can’t have anything sour like lemon, imli these😆
I’m a sweet tooth..main laddu,roshogulle kha sakti dher saari but achar nahi kha sakti🤪
But mujhe spicy khana pasand hai..I love both sweet & spice but in limit, not too much sweet or too much spice😃
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Koi e dekhta hai yeah par...
I think Sneha does and I’m finding for her now
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
homemade ke baat he kuch aur hai.. 😋
Haina thats so true
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
Right now I am having cha & khakhra like good gujju girl 🤣
Khakhra over so today I have to have chai with something else..😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yup its winter season so cold everyday
Mein toh 15 mein hi kapti hu...
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Sneha does😃
Ya ya I know
Where are u Sneha ??
I’m searching for Sneha now
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
Right now I am having cha & khakhra like good gujju girl 🤣
Hi...
Originally posted by: scorp1AN
maine itna sidha tareeke se google chacha ki paas jaane ki way bataya! phir bhi mazak udda rahe ho 😭
Tuje kya laga muje sach me nahi pata hoga 😆