Yes... I did reply to it positively somewhere in this thread😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yes... I did reply to it positively somewhere in this thread😆
Originally posted by: R7627BTR7WNSC5SV
🤓 Buheer? ab kiski shaadi hone wali hai?🤣
Sure I can be here around that time, not a problem.
Bucky and Shaheer🥳
Come around 10 PM IST😉
Originally posted by: priya185
glad to hear
yes would be good if they were here they didn't get the wedding invite
Kise nahi mila? It was an open invitation
Originally posted by: OUMI44BNGSB66ES7
Coming in two hours late then the time I said but anyone here?🤣 Or everyone gone home?🤣
Do come at 10.00 PM today... it's Bucky's big day🤣
Originally posted by: priya185
Hi all
hope you are well
my suvan videos got a copyright strike.sony were so quick
Oh no.... upload them on GD and paste the link in your thread!
Originally posted by: DDSYHLPOHAUAOBBW
@Lavs:☺️ That is stunning gurl. The invitation card its beautiful.
Thanks dear... anything for #BuHeer☺️❤️
Kyun? Did I miss something?
Thanks dear❤️
Yes...aaj mere yaar ki shaadi hai🥳
Lavy
I learnt editing
mera siggy dekho😆
Excited For BuHeer wedding
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5