He was EPIC. These contestants suck so bad, I loved how he lifted himself up!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
He was EPIC. These contestants suck so bad, I loved how he lifted himself up!
Problem with this season is that the selectors who selected contestant with the same personality. Sabko jhagde karne hai, flip marna hai ya fir mahan banna hai. I am not sure about others but it looks so repetitive & scripted to me. Maybe, I have seen so much bigboss that nothing seems to be new for me. 😆
Ok so, as I expected; it’s not over yet 😆
Ok so, as I expected; it’s not over yet 😆
My god half the episode is on Jas/Ruby and then this thakela roast, why can't they just do better tasks where people have to speak on each other.
Aisa kyun lagrha hai seeta geeta phir ek hone wale hai ???
Rahul, tera yehi over confidence tujhe le na doobe. Bechare over excitement mein Abhinav-football ko laat marne ja raha tha khud hi gir gaya. 😆
Originally posted by: annihilation
Rahul, tera yehi over confidence tujhe le na doobe. Bechare over excitement mein Abhinav-football ko laat marne ja raha tha khud hi gir gaya. 😆
Poor guy 😭. Lost mojo this week, pata nahin kya kar raha hai.
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
He was EPIC. These contestants suck so bad, I loved how he lifted himself up!
Miss him so much !!! Laado phirse sidsim rashmi pahira nahi dekhe jaate ye abke nalle 🥺💔
Last season ka sabse best one
I did tried to find clip jaha sabka ho but yeh wala hi YT pe😆
" Saath baithi tere haseena hai, teri perfume se mehenga mera paseena hai" ( cause he was taunted ke he hv cheap clothes, cheap perfume, stays as tenant in a room)
bb13 etne sare log thay wow ..i only heard about sid and asim har jaga en dono k clips thay charcha tha bas ..aur pakistan main bhi roz trend list main thay esp Asim
Overall extremely boring weekend.