If I don't get sleep i listen song and i got sleep
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
If I don't get sleep i listen song and i got sleep
But does it works nooooooo...
You all keep delaying and I just keep filling the pages with those blackmail talks 😭

Originally posted by: arisharosid20
What a different in paneer and cheese??😂😂
Both are different ... but I don't know how to explain you ...
Yeah🤣
But Ande is on safe side today🤣
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
If I don't get sleep i listen song and i got sleep
Same I too do this that's why asked ...she too can try this 🤷🏻♀️
I don't know but everyone say it's same
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Food favorite subject i always talk about food everyone call me foodie and fat too.
When i wake up i start deciding what i will have whole day😂😂
Ariiii🤣
You even plan about what to have?😳
Btw you're not fat😆
Is it because I started it...even yesterday too I was the first one to ask you to remove biryani from that post
We don't have any topic to talk anyway then let's talk about biryani only🤣